The Central Operations team is looking for a designer. We are looking for someone who loves Jesus and His Church and is willing to do whatever it takes to see people meet Jesus. You know when to use Photoshop, when to use Illustrator and when to use InDesign, and can prove it. You’re a typography-loving, web-culture-knowing, detail-sweating, collaboration-desiring, direction-taking Designer who wants to work hard and learn. You have designed for print, branding, layout and can do illustrations. You have more than one good comp in you for any given idea/assignment. Your portfolio has a knack for solid typography, layout, illustration and minimizing clutter. Solid illustration chops would be a welcome addition to our team.
- Help NewSpring reach 100,000 people by 2020.
- Create design solutions for the ministries of NewSpring Church.
- Work on a wide range of projects from print collateral, illustrations, signage and general communications.
- Need to be able to work on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead, develop and train volunteers interested in design.
BASIC PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
1. Growing personal relationship with Christ
2. Relationship with spouse (if married)
3. Relationship with children (if applicable)
4. Purpose in life/ministry
* Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
* Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of NewSpring Church employees, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Fulfill the requirements of the NewSpring Ownership covenant.
- 3-5 years experience in design and software using Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop.
- Must provide a link to your portfolio.