- Lead worship for campus gatherings and uphold both musical and cultural excellence with the Sunday/Fuse/Rally bands.
- Schedule band for Sunday/Fuse gatherings.
- Communicate weekly notes to the band and production team. This includes band parts, verbal communication for transitions and vision for songs and elements.
- Prepare charts/lead sheets and make sure Ableton Session is downloaded and prepared for rehearsal/Sunday/Fuse.
- Lead band rehearsals.
- Upload rehearsal audio mix to PCO.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with the worship team members and production team members at the campus through regular 1:1 connections, and work to make sure they are properly prepared for each campus gathering.
- Communicate with your Campus Pastor and the Ministry Support Worship Team to understand the vision and goals needed to carry out each Gathering.
- Lead the recruitment, auditions, and development of new musicians and vocalists for the campus utilizing ETS resources (equip, train, and send).
- Create PCO flows for Sunday/Fuse/Rally gatherings.
- Evaluate Sunday/Fuse gatherings and provide feedback to musicians/vocalists where needed.
- Participate in Campus meetings and Worship Support Meetings.