Five reasons to go to NewSpring Men’s Weekend
When guys get together and go all in, good things happen. But if you’re still not convinced that NewSpring Men’s Weekend is for you, consider the following:
- There’s more to manhood than being macho.
Being a man is about spiritual strength. It’s about standing firm in our faith and watching out for those we love. Men take responsibility, break down walls, and live humbly before God. We lay down sin, shed shame, and heal from past wounds.
2. We got the meats.
It is a men’s weekend. So yeah, we’re gonna eat well.
3. We also got two world-class speakers.
Hear from two guys who are in the fight every day to do manhood right.
- Jeremy Foster is a retired bull rider, a taco enthusiast, and the pastor of Hope City Church in Houston, Texas. He’s married with five kids. Get to know him »
- Jon Tyson is a thinker, author, and the pastor of Church of the City in New York City. Originally from Adelaide, Australia, he’s married with two kids. Get to know him. »
4. Ax throwing and bonfires.
I repeat, free ax throwing and bonfires. And because it’s men’s weekend, you won’t get the side-eye from your neighbors.
5. You might just find a brother for life.
Who has your back no matter what? We all need brothers who will stand by us when times are tough and challenge us when we need that kick in the butt.
Dads, know a young man who needs to be here? Middle-schoolers and up are welcome.