Thousands of volunteers show their love #ForSC
When it comes to showing visible love, our no ordinary family puts its heart into it
When it comes to showing visible love, this no ordinary family puts its heart into it! NewSpring sent out about 2,000 volunteers on Saturday to serve our communities across the state.
Teams took on nearly 90 projects in partnership with schools, non-profits, and ministries. Our NewSpring family hammered, painted, pressure-washed, cleaned up, organized, mulched, raked, weeded — you name it, we probably did it!
Volunteers were filled with tons of joy helping their local communities and had loads of fun making new friends in their NewSpring family. #ShowingVisibleLove and #KingdomMentality for the win!
Some of the projects from April's #ForSC Day:
- Working on local elementary schools in Aiken
- Prepping Anderson Pregnancy Care’s new building in Anderson
- Construction on Habitat for Humanity sites in Charleston
- Landscaping at the Potters’ Place in Clemson
- Helping Epworth Children’s Home set up for a fundraiser in Columbia
- Organizing donations for Foster Care Closet in Florence
- Building picnic tables for the Child Development Center in Greenville
- Painting at the Oaks Recovery Center in Greenwood
- Beach cleanup in Myrtle Beach
- Landscaping and repairs at Powdersville Community Church
- Organizing and hanging clothes at the Rock Hill Dream Center Restore
- Sprucing up the Hope Center for Children in Spartanburg
Phew! And that’s not even the half of it!
Take a moment to praise God, and check out some scenes from the day.
Want to see more? Check out some of the comments and pictures posted to Instagram by volunteers through the links on the hashtags #ForSC and #ForSCDay.