- Work with the Worship Arts Director and to prepare for all gatherings.
- Directly lead and shepherd key leaders and volunteers that oversee and meet the audio, video, and lighting needs of each ministry.
- Schedule and help coordinate training for all required production positions for weekly gatherings.
- Do required maintenance to all audio, video and lighting equipment on the campus (including KidSpring classrooms, and conference rooms).
- Actively recruit and build a team of Audio, Video, and Lighting volunteers.
- Seek active opportunities to grow your skills and your team’s skill in Audio, Video, and Lighting.
- Build unity among our entire staff by taking an active role in our Staff Meetings and other opportunities to unify and support our ministries.
- Responsible for meeting set change vision goals with a team of volunteers.
- Uphold standards for data integrity with the use of Rock workflows, check-in, and reporting to document attendance, follow-up, and care interactions for volunteers and guests.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.