What’s ahead for NewSpring
Sunday gatherings are happening at home and on campuses.
If you choose to join us in-person, you’ll notice some changes designed to help everyone stay healthy.
- Masks are required for everyone 2 and older.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Sunday mornings are a family gathering. We’re encouraging households to stay together while at church to limit the potential spread of coronavirus.
If NewSpring at Home has been a win for your family during the pandemic, we hope you’ll keep tuning in! The gathering is streamed live at 9:15am, then available on demand for the rest of the day.
Fuse is back!
is meeting online and in person! If you choose to attend in person, be sure to wear your mask. We’ll follow the same safety protocol as Sundays. But as an additional precaution, we’re also taking students’ temperatures at the door.
KidSpring is open
Good news for kids and parents who are missing KidSpring! KidSpring
is open with a few important changes:
- Kids 2 and older are required to wear a mask. (Volunteers are also wearing masks.)
- We’re taking volunteers’ and kids’ temperatures at check-in.
- We won’t be able to provide snacks during KidSpring, so be sure to snack before you come.
Not quite ready to bring the kids? KidSpring at Home
will continue online so kids don’t miss out on hearing about Jesus on their level.
What steps are we taking to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
We’ve scaled back the number of open spaces to limit the potential spread of coronavirus. We also disinfect the auditorium before and after every gathering.
We use EPA-recommended solutions to disinfect against the coronavirus. We chemically fog the auditorium between gatherings and wipe down frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
Updated Nov. 18, 2020