Dear God, show me your presence today
From Amen: A 27-Day Prayer Guide
God's presence changes the atmosphere of our lives. When we believe in Jesus, each one of us comes under God's grace and protection for the duration of our existence.
With every breath you take, every bite you eat, every sip of coffee you drink, God is with you. He knows the details of your life and is working all things together for your good. These are not empty promises, but God's own words to you.
It might not always feel like God is close to you, but He promises that He is. It's important to remind yourself of this truth and to connect with God daily. Believing He is with you in insignificant daily moments helps you to trust Him in more difficult times.
- How has God shown you that you matter to Him? Thank Him for remembering you.
- When was the last time God provided for you? Thank Him for taking care of you.
- How does awareness of God's presence change your behavior? Tell Him why He matters to you.
- How are you believing God to provide for you in this season? Ask Him for what you need.
- What are you feeling anxious about? Ask for forgiveness, and give your anxiety to Him.
- What is one situation where remembering God is with would you change what you believe? Ask God to reveal Himself to you.