Pray for our gatherings
From Teach Us To Pray: A 21-Day Prayer Guide
God did not design us to go through life alone. Adam had Eve. Jesus had the disciples, and the early church had each other.
We can learn a lot about God from His Word, and we can experience His presence wherever we are. But some things can only be experienced when we gather.
Sunday gatherings are a time to be encouraged, to give faith and to receive faith, to pray for one another, and to remind ourselves what’s true. When we gather as a family, we slow down and settle our hearts, making space to receive healing and a greater view of Jesus.
- What do you love about the Sunday gathering?
- How has your understanding of God grown through gathering with others?
- What do you need to surrender to hear God more clearly this Sunday?
- Do you show up ready to hear what God has for you on Sundays? Are you open to the people around you that may need some prayer, a hug, or a smile?
- What, if anything, needs to change so you can experience all the benefits of gathering on Sundays?
- Ask God to continue to guide our worship leaders, teaching team, and campus pastors as they plan and prepare for Sunday gatherings.
- What’s the atmosphere on your campus on a Sunday? Ask God to increase the spiritual temperature on our campuses.
- What is God saying to you about your next step when it comes to the Sunday gathering?