Pray for your campus
From Teach Us To Pray: A 21-Day Prayer Guide
The same way the early church was spread across countries and cultures, NewSpring is one church in many locations. And while we are one church family, it’s not unusual to have a special affection for those we labor with and worship alongside every week.
When you’ve prayed, believed, served, sweated, and celebrated together, you develop a love and trust for one another. That’s the bond Paul shared with the church in Philippi, and it’s the kinship we experience with the people at our campus every Sunday.
- What do you see God doing on your campus that is unique or different from years’ past?
- Who makes coming to church special for you? Thank God for the names and faces that come to mind.
- Whose partnership in the Gospel are you thankful for today?
- How do you feel about the people you attend church with each week?
- Is there anyone on your campus you need to forgive or extend grace to?
- Is there anyone on your campus you need to ask forgiveness from?
- What do you want to see God do on your campus this year?
- What does your campus need to further its dreams for your city?
- Not sure where to start? Reread Paul’s prayer for his friends in Philippians 1:9-11. How might you pray this in your own words?
- Is there anything you’re longing to hear from God on behalf of your group or serving team?
- Sit a moment longer. What do you feel the Spirit saying to you as you think about your campus family?